Media Planner [Digital] Back
• Acting as the media consultation and liaison between your clients and the media houses. You are expected to keep yourself updated on the ever-changing media landscape and offer appropriate solution and consultation.
• Understanding the industry of your clients and taking the best course of action to act in the best interest of your client’s business, products, customers and staying up to take on competitor activities.
• Draws on experience with paid digital media (paid social, paid search, display, video, etc.) to develop media plans that align to client objectives
• Key contact person to your set of clients for both internal and external communication.
• Attending to requests/media tasks/assignments coming from Client, Manager and/or Business Director
• Monitor brands’ media budget and campaigns closely; update brands’ media flowchart; plan, implement, execute and compile post campaign reports
• Appropriate use of media research tools; analyse data thoroughly; write your observations; draw out the implications and provide sound actionable point
• There will be a set of KPIs to be met from respective Client for the weekly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly deliverables
• Experience with Nielsen Clear Decision; Nielsen TAM; Kantar DTAM; GKF; comScore Media Metrix; Facebook Ads Manager; Google AdWords; Euromonitor, will be an added advantage.