Art Director Back
• Ideate, craft, and execute original and iconic creative concepts in response to client briefs, objectives or goals.
• Responsible for the proper placement, context and meaning of every image and graphic element within a creative assignment.
• Develop creative ideas that meets both our clients’ objective as well as our business objectives maintaining the company’s expected levels of creative excellence and professionalism.
• Present, share and review creative work with Executive Creative Director/s, Account Management and Planning Leads as well as members of the Management Team.
• Manage multiple projects from concept through to completion, working with both in- house resources and third- party vendors.
• Collaborate effectively with Account Management, Planning and the broader creative team to develop disruptive and iconic work.
• Manage multiple projects from concept through to completion, working with both in house resources and third- party vendors.
• Participates in and leads brainstorming sessions.