Social Media Personnel Back
1. Manage social media profiles for the organization on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, or any other popular social media profile.
2. Create meaningful, informational, conversational posts.
3. Capture the trending hashtags and use them efficiently.
4. Target the audience efficiently and gather engagement on posts and account pages. Likes, Fans, Followers, Pins, Retweets.
5. Write well-informed and researched posts about the organization and the industry.
6. No grammatical mistakes and typos.
7. Create high-quality creatives/images.
8. Positively and timely reply to any comments/queries on Social Media channels.
9. Maintain tracker/reports for the work done and inform the managers timely/routinely for all the developments.
10.Maintain and update the websites