Leasing Executive Back
Candidate must possess at least a Degree or Diploma in Marketing/Business Studies/Estate Management or relevant field.
• Required language(s): English & Bahasa Malaysia. For support of non-Bahasa Malaysia or English tenant, Mandarin and local dialects ability will be an advantage.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience within property sales and marketing environment especially in the leasing of residential and commercial.
Minimum 1 year's relevant experience in active local leasing preferred.
• Applicant must be willing to work in Melaka.
• Contract position(s) available.
You have the interest to:
• Support the Assistant Leasing Manager in planning and implementing tenancy mix for both residential and commercial.
• Identify and short-list suitable tenants. Initiate discussion with potential tenants, negotiate the lease and finalize rental and other terms and conditions.
• Ensure tenants’ adhere to the lease terms. Follow up through execution to the opening of store.
• Establish and maintain good landlord-tenant relationship. Resolve any tenants’ concerns and issues soonest possible.
• Prepare and maintain tenancy agreements, management reports as well as documents with regards to lease transactions.
• Monitors all New and Existing tenancy document activities to ensure they are always up-to-date and completed on time.
• To initiate forward planning and conduct market research from time to time to obtain up to date marketing intelligence and latest trends on retail/rental scene, develop knowledge of competitor’s activities and local market conditions with the purpose of improving and enhancing retail performance to drive business forward.