Graphic Brand Designer Back
Work From Home
We are looking for a graphic branding designer that can design visuals to tell a brands story. The ideal candidate is creative and thinks outside the box; a coffee brand isn't just a coffee cup or a bean on its label. You aim to inspire, excite, intrigue and captivate with your visual work. You are always looking to make a brand stand out over the competitors by being different. You love branding and graphic design, you know there are a lot of styles out there and you're (edgy, cartoon, street, modern simplistic, realism) familiar with a few of them. Your always researching the latest graphic trends to be ahead of the trend to make your work look different; improving your branding, graphic designs process.
* Create custom package label designs
* Create brand identities and corporate brand identities
* Create color pallets
* Create logos
* Draw concepts by hand and turn them into digital images
* Create brand guidelines
* Develop brand personality using illustrations, textures, typography, graphics and images
* Produce design assets for use in social media and marketing channels
* Understand adjectives and use them for the brand heart
* Do market research and create competitive market analysis using this information to come up with unique selling points for brands.
* Use the correct colour systems, either CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Key) or PMS (Pantone Matching System) for designing and printing materials
*create mockups and use template mockups to create stunning visual ads etc
* Must know color theory and explain the use of colors and how you used it in your last project
* Must know photo manipulation and to digitally enhance images.
* Understand branding and can explain it in an interview.
* Understand brand architecture and its use in branding
* You have used designer briefs before and know how to use it
* Be creative, think outside the box. You don’t do what’s common to everyone else you seek to always create something different.
* You can create mood boards and stylescapes and have plenty to show for your interview
* Understand a business inside out and pinpoint why it is special and be able to bring that brand to life through logos, colors, typography, illustration, photography, graphic elements and everything else that makes a brand a brand.