Freelance Marketing Manager Back
Reporting to CEO, the Marketing Manager will assist the CEO in all marketing and business development strategic direction and execution of all internal and external marketing communications management and key partners’ relation management roles.
1. Assist CEO to coordinate press releases, editorials, company website content and graphics, and promotion of the company's image through events, campaigns, etc.
2. Create and implement a plan of strategic external communications directed towards company clients and the general public
3. Develop and maintain firms branding and visual identity guidelines.
4. Write collateral materials promoting firms services.
5. Develop brand guidelines and ensure consistent adherence to guidelines for all marketing materials and activities.
6. Work on corporate intranet and internet site developing and maintaining content, including social media network content and various marketing channels to promote the content sites.
7. Create and update collateral, presentations, brochures, product sheets, fact sheets, case studies, white papers, web content, newsletters, signage, ads and sales tools with input from product marketing, product management, executives, sales, PR and customers.
8. Creates various marketing materials to be used across various media platforms, developing creative concepts for consideration.
9. Manage the corporate websites and other digital media content sites
10. Keep company employees informed of company events or updates, service opportunities, and upcoming development/product/business plan releases.
11. Edit communications and strategic sales proposals, presentation slides created by internal company staff.
12. Constantly explore, recommend, use and optimize communication methods, vehicles and technologies to engage with various audiences, particularly as part of fully integrated demand generation campaigns.
13. Work closely with chiefs from other department to develop sales and marketing campaigns