Digital Marketing Manager Back
A full time opportunity, you will get pad by the end of each month. Job holder will be working 8 hours a day from Monday to Firday.
We are seeking an innovative Marketing Manager who will join us in the company's head office in Cyberjaya. Marketing Manager will develop strategic marketing plans and then oversee the implementation and execution of all aspects of marketing activities. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
How this career will benefit you?
• Financial package includes a competitive monthly basic salary plus a rewarding biannual bonus based on performance.
• Fair work-life balance - 5 working days.
• Up to 20 days of Annual leave
• Flexible working hours
• Opportunities for growth and advancement awaits the successful candidate.
You will play an important role in
• Delivery of a full, integrated annual marketing plan including budget management.
• Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
• Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
• Full responsibility for the creation and delivery of an annual Social Media strategy and Content plan
• Build strategic relationships with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
• Work in close collaboration with the Sales team to deliver seamless integration of Marketing and Sales activity across the various identified routes to market.
• Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications.
• Devise and review weekly reporting and analytics to measure marketing activity effectiveness and efficiency, deliver a weekly update and adjust accordingly.
• Promote our brand at trade shows and major industry-related event.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have
• A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in digital marketing management
• Languages: A high level of proficiency in English is a must. Fluency in Mandarin is a must
• Should have a proven track record in managing digital marketing campaigns for B2B businesses, especially SEO campaigns and conversion optimization
• Should have good knowledge using standard digital marketing tools like Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Search Console, etc.