Content Marketing Executive (Work From Home) Back
Work from home
6 months contract
2 positions available
Modern day storytellers wanted! We are looking for fresh minds with a knack for creating human stories with innovation and enterprise. We are a team of creatives serving clients in the Asia-Pacific regions.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
You must be creative and flexible in telling brand stories. This means you MUST be good in writing. For consideration, you may showcase a secondary skill to help you tell your stories, be it graphic design, photography, animation or videography.
You can find your place if you like to express human stories and give voice to brands. You must be comfortable and disciplined with independent working as this is a fully remote position. However, you can also be assured of coaching on the job. Lastly, a friendly demeanor is a big plus for the role, as you must have an ability to build good client relationships- This is the bread and butter of our business.
As a fast-growing organization specialized in content development and brand management, you will participate in the full ideation to delivery process of the content calendar and marketing campaigns – all these with oversight from our friendly Chief of Content.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee and develop marketing campaigns for a wide range of professional topics, from wellness, finance, technology, baking etc.
- Conduct research to conceptualize both short and long-term marketing plans
- Present ideas and strategies to supervisor and/or clients
- Write diverse and creative copies for social media
- Prepare marketing and performance reports based on clients’ needs
- Perform sales follow-up from leads garnered as required
- Develop engaging content for social media and website