FAQ & HELP
1. How do I get a Gigple Account?
Just sign up for free at www.gigple.com.
You should receive an email from Gigple to activate your account. If you don’t see any email from us, please check if it has entered your junk or spam mailbox. Not seeing any email from us in your junk or spam mailbox either?
Drop us an email at: email@example.com
2. Do I have to sign up for two different Gigple accounts to apply for jobs and to post job opportunities?
No, that is not necessary. Once you have a Gigple account you can switch between an Jobseeker and an Employer profile when you’re logged in.
- Jobseeker Profile: remember to complete your profile before you can apply for a Flexijob or Gig.
- Employer Profile: remember to complete your Company profile before you can post a Flexijob or Gig opportunity.
3. I’ve signed up for an account but unable to log in.
Please ensure that you have activated your account. Please refer to question no.1 on how to do so.
Gigple For Jobseekers
4. What’s the difference between Flexijobs and Gigs?
Gigple lists two types of job opportunities.
- Flexijobs: job opportunities where you can get hired for an agreed scope, duration of service and payment.
- Gigs: job opportunities where you get hired and paid upon the completion of the agreed task(s).
5. Where do I view Flexijobs / Gigs listings?
- From mobile browser: Tap on the burger menu on the top right of the page and tap on ‘Gigs. Tap on ‘View Gigs.
- From web browser: Click on the ‘Gigs navigation on top of the page. Click on ‘View Gigs.
6. How do I apply for FlexiJobs / Gigs?
Simply click on ‘Apply’ on the job you wish to apply for after viewing the details. Your application will be reviewed by the employer and you will be notified via email.
7. Do I have to attend an interview with the employer?
In Gigple you are able to communicate with the employer via Gigple messaging feature and have your interview done fully online via Gigple video feature.
8. Contacting and Communicating with employer / opportunity provider
You can communicate with your potential employer via Gigple messaging system.
9. What about payment?
How do I know how much I will get paid?
- The remuneration and scope of the job is listed along with the job. You may negotiate the scope or remuneration with the potential employer via Gigple messaging feature before agreeing and taking on a job.
What happens after I’ve completed my Gigs or Flexijobs?
- Your gig / flexijob is broken into smaller tasks to ensure that you get paid along the way according to deliverable milestones. Within Gigple you will be able to update your deliverable status for the employer to verify.
- An invoice will be generated for you within Giglpe once the employer verifies that the task has been delivered as agreed.
What do I need to do to get my payment?
- Submit the invoice.
How long will it take before my payment is registered in my bank account?
- Gigple will wire the fund to your registered bank account within 24-hour after payment is received from employer. Please keep in mind that payment from Gigple may take between 5 to 10 working days to be reflected in your account.
Who do I contact if I haven’t received my payment?
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gigple For Employers (Opportunity Providers)
1. What’s the difference between Flexijobs and Gigs listing? In Gigple you can list two types of job opportunities.
Gigple lists two types of job opportunities.
- Flexijobs: job opportunities where you can hire professional(s) for an agreed scope, duration of service and payment.
- Gigs: job opportunities where you hire professional for a specific deliverable and pay upon the completion of the task(s).
2. How do I search for professionals / candidates of specific expertise?
- From mobile browser: Tap on the burger menu on the top right of the page and tap on ‘Jobseekers’. Fill in the details to help us match you with the right candidate(s).
- From web browser: Click on the ‘Jobseekers’ from the top navigation. Fill in the details to help us match you with the right candidate(s).
3. Posting a Flexijob / Gig opportunity
- From mobile browser: Tap on the burger menu on the top right of the page and tap on ‘Flexijobs’ or ‘Gigs’. Tap on ‘Create Flexijobs’ or ‘Create Gigs’.
- From web browser: Click on the ‘Flexijob’ or ‘Gigs’ from the top navigation. Click on ‘Create Flexijobs’ or ‘Create Gigs’.
4. How do I interview with the expert (job seeker)?
In Gigple you are able to communicate with the expert (job seeker) via Gigple messaging feature and conduct a video interview via Gigple video feature. Interview can be conducted fully online.
5. How do I contact or communicate with the experts (job seekers)?
You can communicate with the experts via Gigple messaging feature.
6. How do I accept a Gig / Flexijob application from expert (job seeker)?
After signing into Gigple, ensure that you are on “Employer” mode (you can toggle between “Employer” and “Jobseeker” mode using the profile drop down located on the top right corner of the page). Go to the “Dashboard” menu and navigate to your job posting.
Click on “Manage Job/ Gig” and navigate to “Interested Jobseeker”s tab. Here, you can review the credential of all the interested applicants. Once you have decided on an Jobseekers, click the “Make An Offer” button to propose an offer.
7. Making Payment
How do I know what is the right remuneration to offer for my Gig / Flexijob?
- You may put a range of what you’re willing to pay for the job but be specific with the tasks, scope and duration. The experts (job seekers) may negotiate the remuneration or scope with you.
Who do I make the payment to, Gigple or the expert?
You make payment to Gigple. Giggle will manage the release of payment by milestones to the expert once you have verified the completion of the agreed task(s).
When do I need to make payment?
- Payment is to be made withing 24 hours after the invoice is accepted from the Jobseeker.
What if I’m not happy with the deliverable?
- If the task(s) delivered is not according to the scope agreed, please send the feedback to the expert via Gigple messaging status system and mark the task as incomplete. The job will not be recognized as completed and the expert will not be able to invoice you.
8. Need to reach us?
You can contact us at: email@example.com